Sunday 30 May 2010

Men suck

Last night I went to two fortieth Birthday parties. Madness I know...I split the evening between both parties. I left one earlier than expected due to Gav ogling a young filly. Staring at her he said “wow look she is amazing, she has a great figure , what’s she doing with that fat lump for a boyfriend” I stared at him as if he were mad man with a death wish. As I didn’t speak , he continued with his lascivious compliments. I actually got quote annoyed, so annoyed that I couldn’t speak. Finally I broke my silence as it seemed to be encouraging him “ dah, I am your partner, girlfriend etc I am not your mate and I don’t need to be hearing this.” He became a little embarrassed and lost for words...I then nipped in a “ she’s alright I suppose, if you like tarts.” With that cutting remark I flicked my bob to the side and walked off in my sky scrappers and wet look leggings... It was difficult to walk off in a huff without breaking my neck.. But I managed.

Boyfriends suck.. Especially the caveman type.

No comments:

Post a Comment