Monday 30 August 2010

Does any male of the human species flush the toilet?

Honestly, if you know one, name him and while your at it, tell the natural history museum too because I am sure the latter will want to know of such a leap for mankind.
I live with 3 males. I appreciate my almost 3 year old is new to the toilet game , thus flushing in the last thing I expect. To make it to the toilet is enough effort to satisfy me. My almost 7 year forgets to flush for numbers 2s but sems to habitually leave wee in the toilet. Gav the elest male in the house flushes for number 2s but like Teia, my 6 year old, he does not flush after a wee wee.

Clearing up after the toddler is a disinfectant job.I Usually have to do the floor and seat.If I am the last person to visit the loo in the morning , I will have to deal with the remnans of several visits from the boys and between all 3 of them none of them will have flushed. The smell and site would tick anyone off ,especially if that person happens to be the poor soul that has to deep clean the area.Cheers boys. The thing, tis only gonna get worst as they get older.

I want my own loo, pretty please.

No comments:

Post a Comment