Wednesday 28 April 2010

Cleaner's Rock

The highlight of my week was my first visit from Lena the cleaner.
After which I felt as if I had died and gone to heaven.The house was the cleanest and tidiest that it had ever been. As I put stuff away , so that the cleaner had a blank yet dirty canvas, I realized I didn’t remember the last time I thoroughly went through all the juvenile detritus that clogs up the arteries of this house.The help allowed me to get on with important stuff like accounts , changing energy supplier and booking an app to have my handle bar (Freddy Mercury) moustache removed. Still cultivating the leg and underarm hair. Will have to wait for Lena's next visit in 2 weeks, to book more beauty appointments . By then I shall have some shockingly hairy legs.
Back to the cleaner experience....I loved hearing the familiar sound of my hoover , yet I was not manning it... the idea is enough to send me into a nirvana state of mind ... I am sure I levitated for a few seconds.It is official , having a cleaner is a legal high and I want mine to come back!

It made me realise how much time I waste to do a half job of the cleaning.When Lena left I had a cheesy grin on my face. didn’t feel exhausted and my hands weren’t sore and dry from harsh cleaning products . I felt energized. My eldest son Teia, came home and was like “OMG what has happened to my room , I hate it, where is my stuff...etc etc”
Ah well you can’t make everyone happy.

P. S Is this how Gav (the man in my life) has been feeling ,every night when I have scrubbed the house. Damn him, Damn him to hell for keeping it a secret. Highs like this need to shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment